Wednesday 25 January 2012

A Chance At Life

Submissions needed please send details to KEZ


A Chance At Life 

I sat with tubes of red coming in and out of veins 
A ritual to endure, if in life I was to remain,
A life of weakness and lethargy,
Conversing with others almost like a zombie.
Thanking god for advances in technology 
Forget-me-not - Myosotis sylvatica
He lay only alive because of machines, 
Bloods and tissues positively  matched and screened.
One family mourns, cries and grieves,
One family smiles relieved at the reprieve. 
Thanking god for advances in technology
Forget-me-not - Myosotis sylvatica
The donor may be gone from earthly plains 
Thou he and his brave family have allowed me to remain
For both families he is in our hearts 
He has let my life happily restart
Thank god for his  ideology 
Forget-me-not - Myosotis sylvatica
Thank You !

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have something to contribute please leave your details.All feedback is welcomed ..Thank you x